1. In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below are reflected the ownership data of this website:
Company name: BAYONA PETIT TRADEX CONSULTING S.L.
Commercial Name: ClimaMarket
Registered Address: Calle Picanya 38 bajo - 46900 Torrent, Valencia
Telephone: 962 760 457 - 652 551 448
ww.ClimaMarket.eu Website: admin@ClimaMarket.eu
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in volume 9283 Folio 30, Page V-142238, bis, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
Registered Trademark: ClimaMarket AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING (OEPM): Nice Classification 35; File M3722981
Telephone: 652 551 448
Contact e-mail: admin@ClimaMarket.eu
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of EL TITULAR's website, which it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be binding.
Use of the portal
3. https://www.ClimaMarket.eu provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engage in unlawful or illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Bayona Petit Tradex Consulting S.L., its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racist, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER are expressly prohibited.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under its sole responsibility. In particular, by way of illustration only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, topicality and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances occurring by chance or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add so many content and services that are provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
8. In the event that https://www.ClimaMarket.eu includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER shall assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior warning, at its own request or a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4o 1, 28014 Madrid (Spain). For further information: www.confianzaonline.es.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, we inform consumers that, as a member entity and under the terms of the Code of Conduct, users may turn to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of any disputes (https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-de- claims/). If the complaints relate to electronic transactions with consumers, or to data protection when they are related to this area, the complaints will be resolved by the Confianza Online Mediation Committee, which is accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the complaints concern digital advertising, or data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
We would also like to remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
11. https://www.climamarket.eu offers its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not allowed to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We hereby inform you that in such circumstances, [name of company] shall not be liable for any consequences that may result from failure to comply with the notice set out in this clause.