Air-to-Water Heat Pump Systems Heating and Cooling Bibloc Panasonic Aquarea T-CAP KIT-WXC12H6E5-S
Price without taxes: 4.713,50 €
Aquarea HT Bi-bloc generation H
The beauty of comfort. Generation H is available in power versions from 9 to 16 kW. The low capacities are specifically designed for homes with low energy demand and achieve an astonishing COP of 5 (3 kW model) using R410 refrigerant.
Aquarea, an energy-efficient generation of heating and hot water supply.
Thanks to the high degree of technology and advanced system control, it is possible to maintain high output capacity and efficiency, even at -7 °C and -15 °C. Aquarea's software can be adjusted according to the requirements of low-energy households and thus maximize energy efficiency. Aquarea even operates down to -28 °C (for T-CAP All-in-One and Bi-bloc). The compact design of the outdoor unit makes installation very easy.
Aquarea T-CAP Bi-bloc generation H single-phase / three-phase. Heating and cooling - SXC - R410A
- Energy efficiency: A+++ in heating at 35 °C / Water pump with variable speed class "A" / Built-in flow meter.
- Flexibility: Optional magnet for water filter.
- Comfort: Constant capacity down to -20 °C / Operating range down to -28 °C / Water outlet temperature of 60 °C.
- Control: Additional functions with optional printed circuit board (2-zone control, bivalent control, smart grid contact and more).
- Connectivity: Optional Aquarea Smart and Service Cloud and integration into BMS projects.
- Indoor unit
- Remote control
- Outdoor unit
- Aquarea T-CAP
- Heating capacity (7°C, 35°C DHW)
- 10.320 Kcal/h (12.00 kW)
- Cooling capacity (35°C, 7°C DHW)
- 8.600 Kcal/h (10.00 kW)
- Heat Pump
- Dimensions - Indoor Unit (mm - W x D x H)
- 501 x 340 x 892
- Dimensions - Outdoor Unit (mm - W x D x H)
- 901 x 320 x 1340
- Net weight
- Total packages
- Liquid pipe diameter
- Gas pipe diameter
- Operating range
- -28 ~ +35
- Max. Output Water Temperature (Heating)
- Min. Output Water Temperature (Cooling)
- DHW Tank
- Not included
- Energy Classification
- COP (7°C, 35°C DHW)
- EER (35°C, 7°C DHW)
- Indoor unit sound pressure (Cooling / Heating)
- 33 dBA